Thank you Scott for nominating me for a Liebster Award. I know it has been a long time since you nominated me and I’m sorry. What’s that phrase? Better late than never?
Part of receiving this award includes answering a set of questions that Scott has prepared for me. I will do my best:
1. Why did you start your blog? I started my blog as a way to express my feeling and emotions in situations when I otherwise would not.
2. If your life were a movie, who would play you? With my curly hair everyone referred to me as Shirley Temple as a child. But if I had to choose someone today I would pick Julia-Louise Dreyfuss because she portrays sarcasm very well.
3. Describe yourself in five words. Funloving, honest, sarcastic, happy, loved
4. What is the next thing to do on your bucket list? (If you don’t have one, why not?) So don’t have a bucket list. Isn’t that for old people?
5. What was the best day in your life thus far? Has to be the day I was born 🙂
6. Who was your childhood hero? I’m not sure I had one. I wasn’t exposed to alot of greatness.
7. If you could have any “superpower” what would it be? To be able to touch and feel my loved ones from miles away.
8. Coffee, Tea or “Just leave me alone in the morning”? (What gets your day started?) Coffee … Cinnamon Dolce Latter from Starbucks if I’m not running late.
9. Who is your closest family member (not living in your house) and why are you so close? Oly. Because she is only 3 and thinks I’m greatest Grammo ever.
10. Describe the perfect vacation for you? Silence. No technology. 80 degrees. Alone. Anywhere. For Days.
Now, for my nominees. I have chosen bloggers who do not appear to have won this award before who have sparked my interest in one way or another. And I am limiting it to only five:
And my questions are:
1. Are you happy with yourself?
2. What was your first job and what is your occupation now?
3. What was the make/model of your first car?
4. Why did you give your blog the name that you did?
5. What are your favorite sports teams?
6. What is your favorite color?
7. Do you think all bottled water is the same?
8. Are you always right? Or never wrong? Tricky, yes? 🙂
9. Early morning or late night person?
10. Rate yourself from 1 to 10.
Now it is your turn. In a new post:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their site. (That would be me at Better Than Reality)
2. Answer all of the questions.
3. Nominate at least 5 new bloggers with less than 200 followers, be sure you let them know in a comment pinging back to your site.
4. Compile your own list of questions remember to be creative.
5. Sit back and enjoy the interesting blogs.