Thank you Amanda for nominating me for a SUNSHINE award! I have searched high and low to find the origination of the Sunshine award, but I have had no luck. I did find a definition of it that was quite nice ” … those who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere …” I like that.
I will follow the rules that were give to me by Amanda, from One Crazy Life to Another, who is full of sunshine herself. Amanda writes as though you are sitting next to her. Its a fun read.
The rules for this prestigious award:
Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
List 11 facts about YOU!
Nominate 10 other blogs to receive the award.
Announce the nominations to the nominees.
Eleven Fun-Filled Facts About Me:
1. I am a licensed pistol packing mamma.
2. I hate shaving my …. legs.
3. I have curly hair and blow dry it straight, everyday.
4. My favorite color is yellow.
5. I still miss the Houston Oilers.
6. I foreclose of people for a living. (don’t judge me)
7. I really am as innocent as I look.
8. I trust too easily.
9. I could eat a Reese’s Cup everyday, if my ass would allow me to.
10. When I love, I love completely.
11. When I am hurting, you will know it.
And my nominees are:
These are listed in no particular order. And were selected based on their variety of content. I was going to add a brief summary of each, but thought it would be better if you visit their page and form your own opinion.