I have recently been given the WordPress Family Award. Thank you Kamalpreet Singh for the honor.
I would also like to recognize Shaun from Scotland for creating the award.
As a recipient of this award, my obligation to my Wordpress Family is quite simple:
- Display the award image on your blog.
- Link back and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers.
- Notify each of your nominees of their nomination.
- Share the inspiration and keep on blogging!
There is no possible way to choose only ten of the wonderful blogs I follow, but here is a good variety of the blogs I like and have connected with. And the Nominees are …..
- Blessings Through Raindrops – Her “about me” page says she is just a quiet person in a loud world. Not hardly. She is one of the few who still follows the Golden Rule – God, Family, Work. Her commitment to her family (both at home and on WordPress) is addicting. Her positive attitude and support is very refreshing in today’s society. Charming blog.
- 3-word Wisdom – This blog goes beyond the typical three words we long to hear “I love you”. I have often thought of taking her three words some days and emphasizing them on my blog. There are so many 3-word phrases that can be written about “That feels great” – “I hate medicine” – “Words mean nothing”, the opportunities are endless.
- Serendipity – There are no words to describe this blog. Read it, just once, and you will be a follower. The emotional content is extraordinary.
- 365 Days of Motivation – We all need a little motivation. This blog has good content. There has not been any activity in a month or so, but I hope they resurrect their writing soon.
- Faith is the Key – Fellow Houstonian, and is probably sad about the downfall of our Texans as well. This 22-year old is a brave soul living his life for Christ and spreading the word of God. We need more youngsters like him to change the world.
- Master of Disaster – A blog full of … you name it .. it has it all. Poetry, stories, thoughts, songs. His blog is an absolute pleasure to visit.
- Beautiful Life – A personal application of all walks of life. This blog will touch your heart and allow you to grow an appreciation for a different point of view. Nothing pretentious about this blog.
- Finding My Own Way – This blog belongs to a woman with confidence who shares her everyday news. Some days it is very simple. Some days it isn’t.
- Mama Bear Musings – I was drawn to this blog because my boys sometimes refer to me as “Momma Bear”. I am not really a fan of the aromatherapy tips but her other writing is a joy to read.
- Just Breathe for Now – A new blogger. With our help and encouragement maybe she will find a way to release herself.
I must also mention another blog that has sensational content but may not have the time to accept the WordPress Family Award:
- A Soul’s Walk -Consisting mainly of poetry that will have you questioning your day to day moments. While I enjoy reading the blog, I know not to enter into a debate, because I will lose every time.I hope you all enjoy the blogs I have nominated.